CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
BEST CARD PROUDLY OFFERS
- UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE for your credit card processing needs. You get PEOPLE not PROMPTS.
- ONE STATEMENT, ONE DEPOSIT. Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and AMEX all deposit together, making reconciliation easier.
- Funds will be directly deposited into your current checking account. If your batch is closed by 5 PM (Central), you will recieve the funds the NEXT DAY!
- CONSISTENTLY LOW RATES. We’ve had only 2 rate increases in 7+ years on our tiered rate program. With the Durbin Amendment taking effect 10/1/11, our debit card rates are as low as .51% and $.30 per transaction.
- NO HIDDEN FEES. A simple 5-page contract – there are no hidden costs, monthly minimums or exorbitant close fees.
- NO SET UP FEES. No fees for new accounts or terminal set-up. We will train your staff on all aspects of credit card processing and fraud control via telephone at no charge.
- USE YOUR EXISTING EQUIPMENT. No new equipment necessary 95% of the time. We will not sell you anything you don’t need or lease equipment when you can purchase for $100+.
- ONLINE SYSTEMS: For a low monthly gateway fee, you can integrate our user-friendly online system.
- Web payments: If you have a website, we can set you up to accept online payments.
- Mobile applications: Accept payments on your iPhone, Android phone, and/or iPad.
- Recurring payments: If you have recurring billings, you can enter the data once and have future transactions post automatically.
Best Card is endorsed by thirteen medical and dental associations:
American Equilibration Society, Arizona Dental Association Perks Program, Colorado Academy of Family Physicians, Colorado Chiropractic Association, Colorado Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Montana Dental Association, Nevada Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association Services Corporation, Pacific Coast Society for Prosthodontics, Texas Dental Association Perks Partner Program, and the Washington State Dental Association. We are also the processor for the Alaska State Dental Society, Maine Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, and the Wyoming State Dental Association.